Prospective applicants who want to apply to study at TUT for the 2024 academic year must submit an online application via www.tut.ac.za before the deadlines as indicated below. Simply click on the “Apply Now” button at the top of the webpage or visit “I want to study” for details about the available programmes, admission requirements and other application-related information.
A fully completed online application and recently certified copies of your original identity document and (National) Senior Certificate and/or highest academic results, as well as the immediate payment of administration fee (R240), must reach TUT before the specified closing dates. Please make sure that certification is not older than one year.
Late applications will be considered only if there is space available in certain programmes. TUT can accommodate only a limited number of students per programme in line with the TUT approved enrolment target.
Furthermore, Policing, Law and Legal Support qualifications are already full for the 2024 intake.
Closing dates for applications are as follows:
- 15 May for courses that start in July of the same year
- 15 June for Correctional Services Management, Dental Technology, Medical Orthotics and Prosthetics, Policing, Pharmacy and Radiography, Road Traffic and Municipal Police Management: Municipal and Traffic Policing
- 15 June for all international applicants
- 31 July for Agriculture: Animal Production, Agriculture: Commercial Mixed Farming, Agriculture: Crop Production, Agriculture: Development and Extension, Analytical Chemistry, Architecture: Professional, Dental Assisting, Biomedical Technology, Biokinetics, Biotechnology, Business Communication, Clinical Technology, Economic Management Analysis, Engineering: Civil, (B Tech's), Engineering: Chemical, Engineering: Metallurgical, Environmental Health, Fire Technology, Geology, International Communication, Journalism, Legal Assistance, Nature Conservation, Nursing, Officiating and Coaching Science, Project Management, Public Relations Management, Quality, Sport and Exercise Technology, Somatology, Three-Dimensional Design, Veterinary Technology.
- 31 July for all qualifications at the Faculty of Arts and Design
- 30 September for all other courses