The Tshwane University of Technology, as the leader in the field of career education in South-Africa, depends solely on its human resources for achieving its strategic objectives. The Directorate of Human Resources, which is an integral component of the objective achievement function, forms a bridge between the University as an undertaking and its most important resource - its staff members - and, in the process, it serves the interests of both.
What benefits does the Tshwane University of Technology offer employees?
The University aims to be an institution -
- where it is a pleasure to work;
- where positive ideas count;
- with a dedicated workforce;
- that prides itself on transparency;
- that is known for its trustworthiness;
- that is known for its friendly atmosphere;
- that provides prompt, professional service; and
- that cares about its people.
According to our EE policy, preference will be given to EE candidates.