APPLICATION FOR THE 2017 DHET GAP GRANT
Government will subsidise the fee adjustment of 8% on the 2015 fee for all qualifying registered students with a gross family income up to R600 000 per annum in 2017. This is not a loan, but a grant. Students will need to apply to be considered for the grant to cover the 8% fee adjustment as decided by the University Council.
Attached is the application form to be completed by all students who wish to access the grant. Please complete the form and email the completed form, along with the supporting documents, to email@example.com or hand deliver the completed form to any of the University Student Debtor Offices by 10 February 2017.
Notice to Students: Re-examinations 2017
- The results of the main examination 2016 will be published on the TUT website on 15 December 2016.
- TUT Campuses will reopen on 4 January 2017 only for returning students who are writing re-examinations from 9 – 13 January 2017.
- Re-examination timetables will be available from 4 January 2017 at the various campuses.
- Students registered at the Arcadia, Arts, Pretoria West and Soshanguve Campuses will write the re-examination at the Tshwane Events Centre (Showgrounds).
- All other students will write re-exams at the campuses where they are registered.
- ICT students registered for computer-based subjects at Soshanguve will utilise the laboratories at the Soshanguve South Campus.
- Students writing the re-exams will only be allowed onto the TUT campuses if they show their student card and ID/driver’s licence/passport.
- Students writing the re-exams will only be allowed into exam venues if they present their personalised re-exam timetable and student card.