Career assessment is a process whereby psychometric tests are used to assess your interest, personality and ability so that we can make suitable and relevant career recommendations. If you are not interested in a psychometric assessment, please click on Career Information for more information on how to make a career choice.
NB: Career assessments are currently only available at Pretoria Campus. Career enquiries can be handled by the SDS offices on all campuses.
SDS offers a comprehensive CAREER COUNSELLING service. This service is available to all who would like to make an informed decision when choosing a course to study or a career.
This service offers the following:
- A full Comprehensive Career Counselling Assessment that consists of:
- A biographical questionnaire
- An aptitude assessment
- An interest assessment
- A personality assessment
- A detailed feedback session (1 hour)
- A written report
- Why make use of our services?
- Professional counsellors
- Latest psychometric material
- Value for money
- Up-to-date information on various courses and careers
- Costs involved:
- R700.00 (subject to change)
- Registered TUT students are tested for free
- Booking is essential