Electronic Mail Disclaimer
- This e-mail transmission is to be treated as confidential.
- The information in this e-mail or attachments thereto is intended for the attention and use only of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution of the contents of this e-mail transmission, or the taking of any action in reliance thereon or pursuant thereto, is strictly prohibited.
- Should you have received this e-mail in error, please delete and destroy it and any annexures thereto immediately and notify the sender of their mistake. At no time may you act on the information contained therein.
- Under no circumstances will the Tshwane University of Technology or the sender of this e-mail be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of this e-mail, or of any other hyperlinked Website, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on information handling systems or otherwise, even if the Tshwane University of Technology the sender of this e-mail have been expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Any agreements concluded with Tshwane University of Technology by using electronic correspondence shall only come into effect once the Tshwane University of Technology has indicated such contract formation in a follow up communication.
- No e-mail correspondence sent to the Tshwane University of Technology shall be deemed to have been received until the Tshwane University of Technology has responded thereto. An auto-reply shall not constitute such a response.
- No warranties are made or implied that any employee or student of the Tshwane University of Technology was authorised to make this communication.
- The Tshwane University of Technology retains the copyright to all e-mail messages sent from its communications systems.
- The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily express or reflect the views and/or opinions of the Tshwane University of Technology.
- The Tshwane University of Technology cannot insure that this e-mail is free of errors, viruses, interceptions or interference.
- This e-mail disclaimer will at all times take precedence over any other e-mail disclaimer used or received by employees/students utilising the communications facilities of the Tshwane University of Technology.
- This communication and its contents may be monitored for security and policy aberrations and correspondence that may bring the University in dispute.