What We Do
Alumni Relations | What we do | Expectations | Academic Record | Update your details | Publications | Bursary and Scholarship Fund | TUT Notable Alumni
- Alumni@TUT seeks to establish, build and maintain positive relationships between Alumni and the University, in order to generate good will, enhance the University’s reputation, and encourage all Alumni to contribute to their Alma Mater towards strengthening the long-term sustainability and wellbeing of the University.
- Create platforms to engage with and discuss with Alumni what their interests and needs are, what motivates them, what role they see for the Alumni network and what they want from Alumni@TUT.
Alumni Relations within the Advancement and Partnership Office exists to ensure Alumni remain in touch with their Alma Mater, update them on University life and activities whilst also strengthening the Alumni community and network to which they belong.
Your Alma Mater looks forward to welcome you back, be it to a public lecture, a leadership forum, class reunion, or just for an informal visit. We will also be arranging special events for our Alumni who live outside Pretoria.
Please confirm your current contact details, and please share interesting and exciting things about your lives with us, as well as where you are in your careers.
In a nutshell:
- We facilitate opportunities for former students to reconnect with the University and other Alumni
- We create opportunities for Alumni@TUT to become involved in fundraising activities for the University
- We organise reunions, community engagement activities, mentorship programmes, sporting activities and many other events and functions for our Alumni
|Mr Danie Ferns
Deputy Director: Individual Giving,
Bursaries and Scholarships
Tel. 012 382 5366
Fax. 012 382 5369
|Mr Kefentse Molotsane|
Senior Alumni Relations and
Tel. 012 382 2804
Fax. 012 382 5369